Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) has many benefits for mankind. These flowers can be used as ornamental plants, cosmetics, perfume or a mixture of tea maker and as a medicine. Jasmine is one of the best known herbal medicines in the Mediterranean region and has been used as medicine for centuries.
Jasmine flowers are rich in natural components such as etheric oils (smelling substances contained in plants). Jasmine also has a number of important chemical compounds, such as indole, linalcohol, acetate benzilic, benzilic alcohol, and jasmon. The following are the benefits of jasmine flowers as herbal medicine.
- Tea and jasmine oil is known as a powerful natural aphrodisiac. Herbal medicine is recommended to increase libido, sexual power, stimulates sex drive, and possibly treat infertility in both men and women.
- Jasmine can cope with sore muscles, joints, and headache.
- Add oil to the mixture of jasmine essential oils can treat the most common symptoms of respiratory infection.
- Jasmine tea is known as a natural tonic that can stimulate all the functions of major body systems and organs.
- Jasmine has antiseptic properties that can be recommended to treat all kinds of skin infections.
- Jasmine is a natural remedy that can be used to stimulate and improve the functioning of the digestive system.
- Research shows that Jasmine is safe detoxification can be a tool that can be used by almost everyone to eliminate toxins and cleanse the body. And jasmine tea extract may help in losing weight more effectively.
- In aromatherapy, jasmine oil can be very effective for treating nervous tension, apathy, anxiety, and more serious neurological disorders.
- Jasmine can be used to combat depression and other negative effects of stress.